5.08.2020

Drum roll..and an announcement!



I'm happy to announce that I was recently invited to be part of the
Stamp Simply Design team for the next 2 months as a Guest Designer.
Squeal! What an honor to be contacted..and what a fun set of stamps made their way to my stamping room!

This week, the Stick Family Set and Stick Sentiments have been released.
This are fully clothed and you get to design their hairdos! How fun is that. 
Such a novel idea for a stamp set.



Just in time for Mother's day, 
this set is going to be amazing for all sorts of cards!
Here I paired mom up with some baking items. 
B/c you know me, I bake..and cook...
and I have wild hair on any given day...
Oh! And I DO typically have an apron on in my house! hehe...
Yep, this is me to a tee!


I love how the Fishtail Sentiment Banner Dies are the perfect size for the sentiments...
or vise versa. So well planned!




So, look what's next...look at this cutie patootie!
She's with her faithful pup...and dressed up for a princess birthday party..

I sure love seam binding.
Glad to have some more at my crafting table too
What fun crafting embellishments to you enjoy using?
I want to know!!






I enjoy watercoloring my images. My images are embossed on watercolor.
You can find these items in the Stamp Simply store too!

Come back next week to see a few more cards from me!!

No comments: