8.29.2019

Whew...

I am in the final stretch of being stretched too far this summer...one more month and hopefully my life will be super, duper dull. Until then...check out these new sets from The Project Bin!


Here I used Pumpkin Spice to spice up this pre-printed fox image!  
Adding the pumpkin with dimensions adds depth and color to coordinate with the background tree colors.  I know there are so many pumpkin spice crazed people out there these days.
I think I am more of a lemon flavor. What does that say about me! haha

photopolymer stamps, clear stamps, theprojectbin.com, Fall, Autumn, Pumpkins, Harvest, puns, card making, hand stamped

Keepsake is another new set from The Project Bin...
maybe I can squeeze in some ink time tomorrow for it!  
I think it makes a great stamp for fellow card makers and card receivers alike!!

clear stamps, photopolymer stamps, sentiments, theprojectbin.com, keepsake cards, stamping, paper crafts





No comments: