9.14.2017

Halloween!

I was just telling a new crafty pal friend of mine that I enjoy "fancy fold cards." 
Then, I took a step back and realized that I while I might like them,
I certainly rarely create them!!
So, here is a tri fold...with a peek a boo window...


The sentiment and spider stamp come from 

(Sorry, the house is some discontinued image from yesteryear. 
But you could easily draw or cut one out.)



When it unfolds...you have this three paneled canvas to write on and embellish!
I stamped the darling spider on the back of the house image.  
How do you like them apples? haha


The washi tape, bling and brads can be found at Eyelet Outlet.

Do you have favorite fancy fold cards?
Share some ideas with me! So I can walk the walk, and not just talk the talk..

But ooh, green striped striped stockings look swell!

Don't trip on any cobwebs!
For more inspiration, check out The Project Bin's Blog!

No comments: