7.06.2017

A smattering for joy

Today I spent 10 plus hours cutting wood for our main Girls' Camp project.
How do I get myself into this?? haha
Seriously, I'm saying no next year...it's going to be someone else's turn! hehe

Seriously, it's such fun...and I'm not a camper!  

Last year's Girls' Camp theme was "Finding Joy in the Journey!"
This card reminds me of that theme.

The Project Bin has many wonderful, silly, fun-loving sentiments to get your 
creative juices roaring!



This set is called In My Heart...and it comes with two dies.
How fun is that!

The enamel dots and bling can be found at Eyelet Outlet.

Speaking of camp...
This year's theme is "It's a jungle out there!"

And the large memo boards we are building will help the girls keep track of information/get organized...so they can tackle that one area of "the jungle!"

Pictures soon!

I will be cutting a lot of chicken wire tomorrow...any one want to keep me company?

No comments: