7.13.2017

A Killer Card Mash Up!


I have fallen in love with this mash up card!
By using two great sets from The Project Bin,
I have created this card...


A tribute to a fashionable Dorothy...


All on a yellow brick road background...


Love the gingham bow...
another tribute to the movie!

Bling from Eyelet Outlet, of course!

The shoes come from "Wise Women,"
while the sentiment comes from "Haunt It!"
Click your heels and head on over to the shop to see these and so many other interesting stamp sets!




So...what sets from The Project Bin will you mash up?
I can't wait to see them!

Be sure to stop by this weekend for our two day Christmas Blog hop!



2 comments:

Denise said...

Absolutely fabulous!!!! So creative!

Katydid Cards said...

OMG! This is just so funny. I've been known to be a little witchy from time to time, so maybe I would do that too! Of course, I've never tried to steer a house, so it might be tough!