6.08.2017

Morning Card Making

This morning, I checked my blog to make sure my card posted...
only to find out I didn't have one scheduled. Yikes!

Here are two cards to inspire you.
The CAS style is great with sentiments that take center stage!
This card features a sentiment from The Project Bin called "Born Yesterday."


The colorful bling and washi tape can be found at Eyelet Outlet.

Next up...
"Autumn's Calling" from The Project Bin has such pretty script on a couple of the stamps.
Honestly, my handwriting will probably never get to this level...
I'm so grateful for stamps!


With that, double check the night before something is due!
And now skip on over to The Project Bin for daily doses of inspiration!

Thanks for visiting today.

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Both cards are very pretty!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations