5.11.2017

Life of Kernels!


With graduation happening soon,
you will want to give young adults some parting advice. 
Why not be a little fun!

I can just picture this with some funny money for movies and popcorn for the college coed.



This paper is from Echo Park. I picked up a few darling pads at the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo in FL
last weekend.  Where I got to meet two long time Virtual/Cyber friends. I have known Lois and Deb for 12 years!


Here is a pix of Deb and I...on Saturday..after a long weekend of chatting, eating, working, shopping, ukuleleing!!

Lois was so good to stop by twice to meet and greet me!

In case you were wondering,
With so many colors, you can certainly coordinate to papers and inks!




1 comment:

Kim P said...

Love the popcorn image! So fun!
I am so glad you and Deb met...if only we could get all the challenge chasers together!