1.24.2017

Being Confident!

Okay, 
at times,  can be very indecisive...
so this card sentiment, from The Project Bin, is one that I should remember!



I just love all these amazing papers from Anna Griffins' Carmen paper pad.
The enamel dots were from the Eyelet Outlet. 
Did you know they have matte enamels too?
Bummer that I don't have them. haha...but the shiny ones will do!
For now.
I got my inspiration from this image:



To read all the inspiring words from past greats,
check out the Wise Women stamp set.
Wise Women_watermark

Thanks for checking my blog out today!
Be Confident!!


3 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

WOW Dawn. You nailed this challenge. I love how you used the pattern paper.

MiamiKel said...

Swoon! Sensational card, Dawn - love the bright bold rich colors!

stampingbowd said...

Oh, wow! This is soooo fun!!! The colors are amazing! Great sentiment!