12.06.2016

Any time of year!

Thank yous are in style any time of year.  


Bring in a breath of sunshine by using Paper Flowers on your thank you card.
some dancing Butterfly brads.
So much joy in one envelope!

The sentiment comes from The Project Bin:  Autumn's Calling.
Autumn's-Calling_with-watermark-and-outline-for-web

Since I wanted this to be a floral card, I covered up the heart on thanks with a brad!


In August, my family was treated to a local baseball game by our neighbors.
And yes, I am a bit late in writing thanks.
But I am sure this card is going to knock it out of the park!


Supplies:

And remember, we have a variety of baseball brads and home plate as well!
Sentiment from Pretty Cute Stamps

Remember to show your appreciation to those who have shown you love this year!



No comments: