This month, Pretty Cute Stamps wants to see how you say Thank You using their sweet stamps!
I used Happy Botday for this one.
I sure enjoy all the sentiments!
Bling strips from the Eyelet Outlet.
- This month's theme is Thank You. So, create any Thank You themed project using Pretty Cute Stamps. A Pretty Cute Stamp must be used to create the project.
- Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the current Monthly Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Cute Projects Facebook Group.
- You can enter as many different projects that follow the monthly theme as you want for more chances to win.
- The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, November 7, 2015.
- One random winner of a $15 Gift Certificate to the Pretty Cute Stamps store will be chosen. The winner will be announced before the next challenge starts on Saturday, November 21, 2015.