9.14.2015

Sneaky Peeky!!

Thanks for joining me today!
Here is a sneak peek from a new planner set from Pretty Cute Stamps.
Planner sets aren't only for planners.
Check out these great folders made for my SIL who is home schooling her daughter.


















I used some images from other great Pretty Cute Stamps' sets.
Can you name them all?


Most of this washi comes from the Eyelet Outlet.
Additionally, I decorated binder clips for each subject as well. 
Decorate your school supplies to keep some pep in your step!

So, don't discount planner sets too quickly!
Planners, folders...
what else would YOU use them for??

Before the bell rings, quietly walk on over to the Pretty Cute Stamps blog for more amazing sneak peeks this week and a link to Pretty Papers Pretty Ribbons freebie
celebrating this release:

 s




1 comment:

Gloria said...

This is so cool!!! I love everything you did to the files:)