8.13.2015



Eyelet Outlet has new products this month!
I was asked to create some cards to promote them...
especially the washi. 
I have to say I am proud that in less than 24 hours, I was able to create 12 cards.


The bling is also from the Eyelet Outlet.
The sentiment comes from Sunshiny Day by Pretty Cute Stamps.
You gotta love washi!

I used Pop Up Relief Glue Dots ® to pop up the triangle banners.
Micro Glue Dots ® hold down my sequins.

Here is one more I created...



Fun flags...all you need are some pearl head pins, washi, and a fun attitude.
Don't you love that road washi with the motocycle brad? I sure do!
The sentiment comes from Pretty Cute Stamps: Surf's Up.


2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE cards! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Unknown said...

My goodness you are the washi queen!! They're fabulous!