8.04.2015

Every so often...

You know, every so often, something falls through...
and today, that would be this dt post for 3 Girl JAM.

I could blame it on my new laptop that had to be mailed in last week for repairs..
or my very new phone that will be mailed in tomorrow for repairs..
But I just didn't see it marked in my calendar! 

But, what you simply do not want to miss out on are 
these amazing fibers and textures from 3 Girl JAM's store!

I used Sunflower and Cream Jute ribbon for this card.
Green Jeans makes up the crinkle ribbon bow.  It is one of my favorite green colors from 3 Girl JAM!

A jute string ties up the spiral clippie for added metallic sheen.
For me, a card is not complete if it doesn't have some pearls or rhinestones!  

I also used Craft Glue Dots ® to secure the jute ribbon. They are GREAT for sticking things together!  Micro Glue Dots ® secure the pearls when I handle them too much and they lose their tackiness.

Thanks for patiently waiting for my card and designer post today.
Come visit the rest of the designers at 3 Girl JAM blog
 as I impatiently patiently wait for my electronics to be fixed and returned!

No comments: