5.11.2015

Bubbling over...


Last week, I was at the Great Lakes something something, GIGANTIC scrapbook expo...working in the Eyelet Outlet Booth.  While it was such hard work, it was so enjoyable! I loved chatting up and promoting their embellishments.

Here I used some of Eyelet Outlet Washi Tape...to make the heart.  After adding strips on a piece of paper, I cut out the heart using nestabilities.  Then, I layered it all together!  
I love this sea foam acrylic dots and stars.  The bling strip grounds my Pretty Cute Stamp image and sentiment.  The Mad Scientist set is great for school, romance...and even silliness!  I used a bit of Pop Up Relief Dots from Glue Dots ® to add dimension to the beaker.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hop you enjoy your week!
I'll enjoy putting my feet up while I stamp this week...instead of selling embellishments!


Will you be at our next hop? 
You won't want to miss it!!

No comments: