4.14.2015

Its Taco Tuesday...


...and a sneak peek of Pretty Cute Stamps' to be released set:
Taco Time!

It has some spicy sentiments! Be sure to zip on over here tomorrow 
for our Release Blog hop to see them all!!


Boy, all this taco talk makes me want to something Mexican for dinner tonight.
Don't you think this set will be perfect for Cinqo de Mayo?


To get my mojo revving, I created this Taco Envelope card!
The 4 inch square insert tucks into that altered envie.
And so could a gift card or small treat!
I used Craft Glue Dots ® as well as Glue Lines ® to secure the Jute Ribbon from 
3 Girl JAM.  While I tied up the red seam binding ribbon with gold cord, a Craft Glue Dot ® keeps it all in place!  

Before you go, what is your favorite Mexican dish?
Wanna share your recipe with me?

Oh...and remember to you will want to take a whack at the PCS Pinata...
a FREE SVG file from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon!  


1 comment:

Marie97 said...

Love puns! So cute! TFS