It's summer time...and time to have some watery, wavy fun with
Lovebug Creations' very unique..Mama's Mesh!
Did you know that there are 15 different colors you can buy?
You don't have to keep it straight for your crafting projects.
Here, I cut a wave into it.
I flipped the small section to the bottom...
sponged both the top edge and the bottom edge with a blue ink.
The sentiment can be found at Starvingartistamps.
The Mini Butterfly brads and Bling Strips come from the Eyelet Outlet.
Remember, Glue Dots ® are GREAT for keeping things secure. I used Minis for the ends of my bling strips. I handled them too much and they lost a bit of stickiness.
Permanent Glue Dots ® are great for keeping the Mama's Mesh on your projest!!
In case you hadn't heard yet, Craftin Desert Divas and Lovebug Creations are bringing you a little Christmas in July this weekend. July 18th (TODAY) and 19th.
A combined design team hop means more inspiration!!
Be sure to shiver on back over here on Saturday to see my creations!!
Feel free to leave some shimmery comments and like our pages...
Santa is watching!!
Here's the line up for the next two days!
Day 1 (Friday July 18)
- Craftin Desert Divas - https://www.facebook.com/
- Melissa - https://www.facebook.com/
- Sukie - https://www.facebook.com/
- Stephanie - https://www.facebook.com/
- Kathy - https://www.facebook.com/
- Pamela at Lovebug Creations - https://www.facebook.com/
Day 2 (Saturday July 19)
1. Craftin' Desert Divas - https://www.facebook.com/
5. Dawn Mercedes https://www.facebook.com/
6. Lori - https://www.facebook.com/
7. Kimi at Lovebug Creations - https://www.facebook.com/