4.16.2014

Happy Birthday to Stephanie!

As posted on the Lovebug Creations blog the other day, we love to celebrate birthdays with the design members!  Today is Stephanie's birthday!!



One of the best parts of being on a design team is meeting and getting to know crafty girls.  Stephanie is one of those types of people too! Be sure to skip on over to her blog, Bits & Pieces (& Scraps). and wish her a very fabulous day!  She has a scrappy, sweet blog with lots of things to be inspired by!!


I enjoyed making this fun pocket card for Stephanie. I loved the glitz and glam of the paper!


This is some of my last bits of Sunset Rumple Ribbon from Lovebug Creations. 
I love this orange stuff!

Happy Birthday, Stephanie!! I hope your day and year are full of wonderous events and much love!

7 comments:

Marie97 said...

Pretty...love the paper! TFS from BIF

Stephanie Eaken said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes Dawn!!! The pocket card is fabulous. I love it! And the sentiment too.
Thanks again!

Vanessa said...

What a great color combo, love the ribbon! Great Job
Hugs
Vanessa

Cara said...

I love this card, a little extra special one.
TFS - xx Cara xx
BIF

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a pretty card! I love those colors!!

KimberlyRae said...

Wow! BEautiful Card, I love it!
Hugs and Blessings,
KimberlyRae :)

Sukie said...

Beautiful! Love the color combination you used!