1.17.2014

In the Pinks!!


A sweet birthday card for one sweet gal!
I used the amazing svg files from Pretty Papers Pretty Ribbons!


I have a niece who has two mousie dolls that go on many adventures with her.
I think she will love this one too!  I just don't know if I can wait until October!

I used jewels and brads from The Eyelet Outlet.

Use a couple of different pinks to give interest to your Rumple Ribbon Bow!
The lighter pink is Panther Pink and the darker pink is from a retired collection.
Squeal!  Can't wait to see what new color Lovebug Creations comes out next!


9 comments:

Starla said...

This is adorable!!

Becky said...

What a fabulous card, that mouse is so cute.

Pamela Lash said...

Oh Dawn Mercedes - this is truly a delight - she will love it - the design is super!!
Cyberhugs.......Mama LoveBug

Bev Gerard said...

Oh how darling!! Your niece will adore this sweet mousey creation as do I!

~Bev

Vanessa said...

Oh how cute, I bet your niece will love for sure, You are so talented
Hugs
Vanessa

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

I love the pink ribbon on your card, just my sort of colour! Where did you get the mouse design from, is it a cutting file?

ilove2cutpaper BIF

Marie97 said...

Very cute card! TFS from BIF

Cara said...

Oh wow ... this card is absolutely adorable! I bet you niece loves it!
Thanks for sharing - Cara
bif

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOOVE this card. The mouse is so adorable and the ribbon...well...beautiful!