9.17.2013

Fall Treats


The Fall Holidays are soon upon us. 
Be sure to gear up with sweet treat holders
embellished with the darling products from Eyelet Outlet and Brads
and a sweet sentiment from Joy's Life: Tastes Punny set.



I used a cutting file from The Cutting Cafe for this
Candy Corn Treat container. 

I used Candy Corn Brads to accent the sentiment.
A bit of raffia adds texture and the feeling of fall, don't you think!


These diminutive brads are great for attaching handles with a bit of flare!
BTW, there is a Fall Parade happening on the Joy's Life blog using
It's All Fun Puns set. (Gulp...I missed the memo on that one!)








7 comments:

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

I love your Candy Corn and the Candy Corn brads on the handles.....so cute.

BIF

Sukie said...

Super cute treat holder! I especially love those candy corn brads! BIF

Unknown said...

Adorable! Great job! BIF!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a fabulous little gift bag! I love those little candy corn brads! Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness....adorable! I love it!!! I really love raffia and this is a great project.

Linda in Sweden said...

So very sweet, really like it :)

Hugs from Linda (BIF)

Cara said...

What a cute treat bag!
TFS - Cara
(BIF)