Glue Dots ©: 1" lines, Removable
4x6 inch photograph
9 tongue depressors
Paper and embellishments for a decorative tag
1. Using Removable Glue Dots ©, line 9 tongue depressors together on a piece of scratch paper.
2. Place 1" line Glue Dots © along the edges and down the middle of your photograph.
3. Adhere your photo to the depressors. Press down and smooth out.
4. Place your project on a cutting mat. Use the depressors as a guide and slice apart your picture using a metal ruler and craft knife.
5. Take Removable Glue Dots © off of the back of the sticks.
6. Create a tag...remember to use Glue Dots! Use ribbon to tie up the tongue depressors.
That great bow is made from Lovebug Creations...Goddess Green!