Last week, I made 72 of these for my kids' middle school with a friend.
After that, I wanted a drink of lemonade....really badly!
Later, I made one more for E*'s elementary teacher...
You can too!
Glue Dots ©: 1" lines, Micro
black patterned paper
glitter or other embellishments
Send your favorite teacher a pick me up any time of the school year with this water bottle hanger.
1. Print a sentiment onto a sheet of white card stock, near the top of the page.
2. Cut your card stock into a 3 x 9 strip.
3. Position the sentiment on the right. Score at 2", 6", 6 3/8" inches.
4. On the back of the card stock, stamp or decorate as you like.
5. Use Glue Dots © Micro to adhere a scallop on the 2 inch section of your tag.
6. Then, use a circle punch to cut out a hole.
7. Fold your strip on the score lines so that the sentiment is now on the front. Use Glue Dots © 1" glue lines along the side to create a pocket.
8. Embellish with glitter or other embellishments.
9 Add a couple of drink packets and a gift card to the pocket.