5.17.2013

Good Morning, Crafters!!



Good Morning, Crafters!
A happy greeting will start your day off on the right foot and put a smile on your face.
I decided to create a decoration for a bedroom door using stamp sentiments from Joy's Life!



The "Hello, Sunshine" sentiment can be found in the Pun in the Sun Stamp set.





The base is a light weight "Shape" from Hip in a Hurry.  
I measured and cut out glitter paper to fit the shape.
Before gluing down layers, I sponged each paper...to eliminate that white edge  of the cut papers.
Glue Dots © are a quick and clean way to glue down embellishments.
You can find these papers and diamond dew drops at The Robin's Nest.


Add a ribbon around the back....and a bow at the top!
A greeting like this might even get your teenager off to a better start.

10 comments:

Marie97 said...

Cute project! TFS from BIF

Jennifer Scull said...

this is so much fun! love those dew drops! :)

Lynn McAuley said...

I would smile to find this on my doorknob in the morning!! So cute, Dawn!!

Nikki Binder said...

Super cute! How fun for the kids doors. TFS BIF

Sukie said...

Great project! I love the way you created the sun, it looks so pretty! I would absolutely love that for my door!

Joanna said...

Lovely project and I love the diamond dew drops....never seen these in the UK.

BIF

KimberlyRae said...

Hellooooooooooooo! What a sweet salutation as soon as you walk through the door. you inspire me :)
Hugsss,
KimberlyRae
BIF

Zella said...

What a pretty door hanger!!! Now you need to make door hangers for every door in your home! :)

Danie May said...

So sweet! xx

Starla said...

You are so good about leaving little treats and notes for your family! What a blessing you are!