4.17.2013

Chews to share treats...


Chews to treat your kids, husbands, coworkers...
with a little bit of your handiwork.
I created a couple of gum holders for my kids with inspirational messages.
Today, as I was scheduling this post, my son called and needed me to bring up his gym clothes...
despite the number of times I said "Are you sure you have your gym clothes?"
Such is the life of a mother...
and I wouldn't trade it for the world!


Easy Peasy...extra large nestie.
You could also cut out a shape from your electronic cutter.
Two folds make it into a "book."
Cut two slits in the binding to "hold the gum in" using Lovebug Ribbon.
Here I used the new color, Phyllis from the new Oh, Cecelia Collection.
  It's pretty close to the color Sunset.  
  I also used Removeable Glue Dots © to secure the gum.




Then decorate the top...and the inside back has plenty of room for you to write a sweet note!
The stamps are from Starving Artistamps.

21 comments:

Stampin_melissa said...

This is darling! Love the idea!

beautifulcreationsmp.com said...

oh this is wonderful! I love it, sooo cute.
BIF :)

Nikki Binder said...

So cute! Great idea. TFS
BIF

KimberlyRae said...

Oh I love this! Great job!
BIF

Pamela Lash said...

It's so exciting to see you using Phyllis - that's my mom - love the treat holder - so colorful - bravo, Dawn Mercedes.........cyberhugs........Mama LoveBug

Robin Carroll said...

neat idea!

BIF
Robin

Danie May said...

You are always sharing such wonderful ideas for gift holders Dawn. This gum holder is no exception. Such a fabulously fun image and message for your kids. I love it! xx

Darcy Schroeder said...

Really, really cute!
Darcy BIF

Tammy said...

Super cute! Love the sentiment!

Tanya said...

totally awesome!! Love the hair-do

Tanya
BIF

Stephanie Eaken said...

What a great project Dawn!!!

Dawn Carlyle said...

What a clever idea - love the little guy's hair :-)

Nikki said...

LOVE it..... =) TFS from BIF, xo Nikki ox

Sukie said...

Such a great project, love the way the gum is tucked inside! BIF

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this guy with the rainbow hair!! Super cute design, Dawn!!

Joanna said...

Great project, love it as a little gift and there is so much detail on the front that makes it so special.

Thanks for sharing.
http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.co.uk/
BIF

GabyCreates.com said...

Great idea! I know plenty of people that would love to receive one of these!!
BIF

Corinne said...

oh what a wonderful idea, this is just LOVELY!
Hugs
BIF

Irene's Creations said...

Cute idea. Love it.
BIF

Zella said...

What a great idea!

Gloria (Disneynut4life22) said...

How cool is this! What a great ideal and project:) Thank You for sharing.
gloriasgoofycraftspot.blogspot.com
Blogging it forward group.