Here's a really fun project I made using Glue Dots © products!
These bagalopes are perfect for tucking in a note, candy, a gift card.
All you need is an envelope and embellishments!
Glue Dots ©: Glue Lines, Ultra Thin, Mini, Craft, etc
large envelopes (5 3/4 x 8 7/8 inch)
Basic Grey True Love Collection Pack
other embellishments, as needed: ribbon, felt, buttons, hardware, etc
Here is a fun way to give your sweet heart a Valentine treat, trinket, or gift card.
1. Seal an envelope.
2. Cut off both of the short ends, as close to the edge as possible.
3. On the short side of the envelope, score at 1/2 inch on the left and 1/2 inch on the right sides. On the long side of the envelope, scor 1 1/2 inches. See picture. (Insert the picture of the envelope with the markings.)
4. Create a gusset for your bag by folding the long score lines in. Basically you will have a mountain, valley, mountain fold. Do this to both long sides.
5. The bottom edge is folded at 1 1/2 inches. Use Glue Dots © and Glue Dot Lines © to secure the bottom. You may want to add a strip of coordinating paper on the back to make the back look as pretty as the front.
6. Embellish the front of the bagalope as you would like. Think about personalizing this treat bag. It makes the gift even more special.
7. Insert a the gift, candy, trinkets.
I decorated the clothes pins to use as a closure and a decoration!