1.28.2013

Twin Day!


Today, we had a snow day. 
Love those days.

Everyone woke up...helped out by doing their chores and getting ahead with school work.
A few hours of fun and games and of course, Minecraft.
E* made some delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies.

My Middle Schoolers were disappointed that they would be missing "Pajama Day" at school.
But the talk soon turned to "Twin Day."

I suggested that they be each other's twin as they ARE Irish Twins.
And yes, I would make them a fun tshirt...


Dinner was put on hold as A* and I ran out to Mikes for some tshirts.
Quick Dinner while the shirts were washing and drying...
After some discussion...A* pointing out that I didn't really have my letters laid out correctly...
More suggestions...
Comprimsing...


Bed time...
And I ironed these two shirts.

So, the other one says "Irish Twin #2" on the back. And both have the 4 leaf clover on the front....
A shirt for two siblings who are learning to be good friends with each other!
And..yeah, an outfit for St. Patrick's Day too!

I love my Irish Twins...
So very blessed.


+

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute idea! Mine are Irish Twins also now 8 and 7. Never a dull moment!