7.25.2012

Sweet Day

Well, unfortunately, my day didn't start off sweet. But I did make this card yesterday for the weekly challenge by Our Craft Lounge. I was honored to be a guest designer last year.  It was during the fall/winter, so my OCL collection are mainly winter/christmas or fall. But, do have "Tree-rific Trees" that is bright and sunny.


I used some fun papers for my sun shaped card cutting file by The Cutting Cafe.

So..here's to wishing that the rest of the day is sweeter for me...and for you!

6 comments:

Becky said...

What a cool card, love the design and the design paper.

Michelle VP said...

Love your sun! Hope the day only gets better and better for you! :)

Regina Easter said...

Such a cute card Dawn and omg I hope your okay.....

Julie Short said...

Sunshine to you!

Karen said...

Hope your day is going better Dawn. Your card is very cute with it's rays of sunshine.

Stephanie said...

Dawn, what a great and creative card, thanks for playing along at Our Craft Lounge.