6.05.2012

Challenge Heads Up

1. I'm delinquent on my Party Time Tuesday's post. But...you'll want to check out this week's royal challenge...especially if you've spent the day watching the Diamond Jubilee on tv today! And... 2. Pink by Design will be sponsoring a weekly challenge, which will begin tomorrow. Do you want some hints to get your mojo going?




   

I know, I know...so exciting. So, on top of showing off your handiwork and linking it up to the Pink by Design blog, you will be in the running for prizes!!  All the details will be revealed tomorrow. But, heads up, you need to post the Ink It Pink Badge on your blog to be eligible!!





Hop on over to the Pink by Design Blog for a grabbable badge for your own blog! I'll see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

ddazzled71 said...

Thanks for the heads up Dawn....will have to pop over and check out the Pink by Design Challenge. Also a little birdie dobbed you in that you have a Sizzix Eclips Machine. I am about to get one, so if I get stuck with anything can I give you a holler?
xx