2.11.2012

Fuzzy Wuzzy

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, here is a simple card that will pack a POW! to your valentine.  



These snowflakes (Stick Together from There She Goes) are stamped in purple. That really gives interest against the CAS white.  I cut this card base out using Assorted Heart Cards from The Cutting Cafe.  Both are a perfect base for Rachel and sentiment from Inky Impressions.  I've never been a fan of fibers. But this fuzzy wuzzy stuff  is perfect for the rhyme!

4 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Oh this is a gem! I am loving seeing Winter cards, esp since I'm in the land of forever sunshine! Gorgeous detail and coloring!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love the colorful hearts and fibers with this sweet skater!! Super cute card, Dawn!

Karen said...

Dawn, your card is so cute. I love the fuzzy fibers going down the side of your card and they fit the sentiment to a T

Michelle VP said...

Love the multi-colored hearts and purple snowflakes! :)