1.12.2012

Gift of Green


My friend Alisha has a bday on Christmas Eve Day. Which, I suppose is probably an honor. But really, I love my bday..and I would not really appreciate having it celebrated at the same time we celebrate the birth of Christ! haha. So, Adrienne and I dropped by a few birthday treats to help her enjoy her day.



I realized a week before her bday, that Alisha's house has no plant life in it.  Lately, I certainly have been enjoying my own house plants.   I chose non Christmas colors...to separate her birthday from Christmas.

I used a Cutting Cafe File called "Fun with Pockets."  I cut 4 of them out...and glued them together to make a box. The pot sits inside quite nicely and it makes a nice presentation.


Mark's Finest Papers has a delightful Birthday Mini set with is large cupcake stamp. All the fun and no calories! 

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Hello! Fabby Creation! Great JOB!
-Sony