8.21.2011

Call Me!


I combined a Chatty Cathy fairy from Paper Makeup Stamps with a sensational (yet...yikes those triangles!) layout from Party Time Tuesdays Challenge blog to creat this card.  The theme of "girlie" comes from the Corrosive Challenges by Janet.   Just be sure to check out all those site links and link up your creation!  You know, I have long admired stampers who have a "thing."  That thing being a technique/style that is recognizable their own. With these cut out frames...I just might have stumbled upon my own "thing!" 

Not only that...I'm happy to announce that I'm now a designer for Party Time Tuesdays.  Each Tuesday, a new challenge is issued.  Do the challenge according to the rules and you will be eligible for a fabulous prize!  I hope you will play along with me too!


Party Time Tuesdays Challenge

Challenges: PTT#29,  CCJB#130

4 comments:

Starla said...

Your frames are a great element!
Congrats on the new Party Time Team!!

Unknown said...

I love your thing! The frames are really great! Great job with the Sketch! Welcome to the team!

Jenn

Lynn McAuley said...

I love the fabulous designs you are creating with your frames!! Awesome work!! Love the perch you have created for this precious fairy, as well!! Super cute!

Congratulations on your addition to the Party Time Tuesday's Team!!

Susan said...

she sits on that 'bench' perfectly