6.05.2011

Corrosive!




Lucky me...I'm back on the Corrosive Challenges by Janet team!  I had a really fun time working with Janet and her designers a while back.  So when I thought a weekly challenge blog was what I needed to add to my summer, I sent her an email!




Paper Pretties is one of this month's sponsers for the the challenges.  I paired this bath tub beauty with a fun sentiment from Paper Makeup Stamps.  Funny that his name is Cooper and a cooper was someone who made barrels!  I thought this would be a fun card to send to my nephew who is loving the water now he can enjoy his very first summer!

This week's challenge is to use "summer colors."  With that in mind, I chose the blue of the water or the sky and the yellow of the sunshine.  Be sure to link up your designs on the Corrosive Challenges by Janet blog.  We would love to see what you come up with!

11 comments:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Very Cute Dawn!

Becky said...

This is so cute Dawn.

Tammy said...

Sweet card Dawn.

Glad you are back on the team Dawn. Janet is a neat lady and she's this month's guest designer for Dude Time Doodles. If you looking to be on a fun team, check us out!

Regan said...

Welcome back to the team, Dawn! This card is super adorable! Love the glitter you added to the the suds and your sentiment is perfect! :)

Starla said...

Very cute! I have to say I love the clear "bubbles" as the embellishment!

Imke said...

Sweet card and welcome back to the team !!

Janet said...

welcome back! glad to have ya:) cute card!
hugs

ddazzled71 said...

I had just been checking out this challenge earlier this morning Dawn.....lol. I love the card you have done for this. Yellow screams Summer and always makes me smile whenever I see it on someones card. It goes beautifully with the blue too!

Lynn McAuley said...

This little guy is too cute for words!! I love this precious card!!

Susan said...

henry's gonna love it. his very own card! in the mail!

Unknown said...

Sweet card...congrats on getting back on the team!