11.26.2010

Done shopping yet?

Haha...I am (almost). My goal every year is to be done by Thanksgiving so I can enjoy the holidays. This year it was even more essential as I would probably run out of time if I didn't!  Today's M4TW challenge from Paper Makeup Stamps is to have a SHOPPING THEME.  So...I had to stretchhhhhhhhhhhh it a bit.

What do you find on anything you buy?  That's right....A TAG....





Up close shot so you can see these stunning papers by Paper Temptress.  Use keyword: M4TW51 when uploading to online galleries. And remember to link up with Mr. Linky on the company blog so you can be in the Thursday review. 

Now, while you are all scrambling, I'll enjoy my baking!

10 comments:

ddazzled71 said...

Lol Dawn, I love how you stretched it. A very clever take on this challenge and a very cute card. By the way I love how your new background colour always makes me smile when I visit.

Tammy said...

Terrific tag, great idea.

Lisa Kind said...

Wish all the tags on the things I buy looked like this! So cute! And what a great idea for this challenge! Love it!

Lisa Kind said...

Wish all the tags on the things I buy looked like this! So cute! And what a great idea for this challenge! Love it!

Lynn McAuley said...

Everyone needs to sweet cooking fairy! Wish she lived at my house!!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Cute tag and a clever interpretation of the challenge!

Carma said...

Love your tag and the new look for your blog!!

Christi Flores said...

Love your tag!! Too cute!!

Becky said...

Love your tag. I have not begun to shop :)

paige said...

Fun post and cute tag!