6.01.2010

Sitting Pretty



For the next three months, *I* will be sitting pretty.  Mark's Finest Papers "Speedy the Cat's Blog Team" has asked me to join their team this summer!  I am eager as the company store sells stamps, papers, charms and ribbons and more! 


Normally not a fan of color combos, I designed this card using SCS's color combo today to celebrate the new team!  Here I used ribbon and a charm from the store.  Be sure to check out the weekly Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge every Saturday. 

Challenges:  SCS CC273, SCS TLC275

8 comments:

Kim P said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great gig for you! Can't wait to see what you create. That first sittin' pretty card is CUTE!

Michelle VP said...

Congrats on your new design team gig. :) Looking forward to seeing what you create for Mark's Finest Papers.

jimlynn said...

Cute card Dawn AND CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's just fantastic! I know how excited you must be.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wow, you have been blogging along time! I'm just a newbie compared! So glad you are on the team!! i can't wait for Saturday!! Meanwhile, your card is adorable!!

Lynn McAuley said...

Congratulations, Dawn, on your new position with Mark's Finest Papers!!
You know that Liz over there is my sister!

I love this sweet card!! Great layout and papers to showcase this fabulous feline!!

gremhog susan.hatch@gmail.com said...

it looks like the cat is enjoying the leaves charm. lovely

Tammy said...

Fabulous, fabulous and congratulations! Keep up the great work.

Deb said...

Woohooo! Congratulations! Have fun!