5.03.2010

I Shrek, You Shrek...


We all love the Shrek!! haha...well...my dad sure does. His birthday is around the corner. (I don't believe he reads my bloggie.) Shrek IV is also around the corner. So for his bday, I decided to gift him with an evening with Shrek, Donkey and Puss. And then it dawned on me...that Starving Artistamps' Doodles can make up this funtastic trio. Flob is so totally Shrek.  And this fat feline is most definitely Puss, if you have seen the movie trailers!  Only, I didn't have Donkey (aka Dunkle). Luckily, Mybearybest, came to my rescue and stamped a few of these hooved, sterile beasts and sent them my way!

Voila la box...




6 comments:

jimlynn said...

Dawn, this is so cute and your dad is going to love it. You are so creative.

Tammy said...

Oh Dawn, how clever. Your dad is going to love it! Very cute.

Lone Pine Designs said...

Perfect! What a lovely idea!

Becky said...

This is so cute..awesome card.

Miss Mary said...

Too cute!!

Michelle VP said...

This is so perfect! You have such great vision for your gifts. Your dad is gonna love it! :)