5.16.2010

A few annoucements

If you are a fan of copics, be sure to check out the weekly Copic Creations Challenge. This week, Paper Makeup Stamps is sponsering the challenge.  Let's see what you can do with the monochromatic style!  And, boy, check out Katie's tutorial!  She's a whiz with black and white and copic all over!! One lucky participant will receive a $35 voucher towards your stamp purchase.  (And...Psssst. I saw June's release...it's going to be very fun indeed!!)

Of course, you need PAPER for any papercrafting project you create!  The Paper Temptress has put up new and interesting items in her store!! NEW Corrugated....brings back memories of elementary school bulletin boards for me! I want some of that pink and forest green. I know my DD will go for the light blue!  Of course, NEW Ribbon goes hand in hand with papers!!  Check out the velvet!!  Oh and the striped 5/8 inch ribbon.  If you want texture get some Gold BRAID or Eyelash Emerald Satin!! wow!! 

No comments: