4.02.2010

Favorite Fairy Stamp?

What? I have to pick one?  Well, that is pretty near impossible.  On the day that I went to stamp this week's Paper Makeup Challenge, my favorite for the days...Fairy Friends! (And yes, that was BEFORE Tina came up with the awesome idea for a mini blog hop to celebrate our 1 year anniversary on the PMS Design Team.  Be sure to post why you enjoy Paper Makeup Stamps HERE...and you will be entered into the drawing to win a fairy!!)


The reason that this is one of my favorite fairy stamps is b/c the two girls remind me of my sister and I when we were little.  (Hmmm, maybe I should mail it to my sis!)  Plus, it was designed to present the friendships here at Paper Makeup!

Link up on the Paper Makeup Blog and use keyword:  M4TW22 for online galleries!

10 comments:

Becky said...

OH my, what a pretty image. Great layout. :)

Tina said...

Dawn, this is one amazing card. I love this stamp too. It IS hard to choose a favorite.

Michelle VP said...

How sweet! And, yes you should mail this card to your sis. That would be even sweeter. :)

Unknown said...

Love the colors and the fairy's are really cute!

Danni said...

How pretty!!

Tracey said...

I love this image! Reminds me of my sisters as well. I actually just coloured it up for a birthday card for my sister! Love your card!!

Gardner's Basket said...

Another wonderful creation! wonderful image, you did a lovely job.

Lynn McAuley said...

What a cute design with this wonderful image!! Great card, Dawn!!

Tammy said...

Sweet fairies. Love the image.

Miss Mary said...

Very pretty, Mail it!!