3.21.2010

Butterflies

I haven't had a chance to stamp in some time now...so I made this one for a Blog Challenge as well as for a friend who just lost her Dad.


My stamping friend, Michelle, made a butterfly in a similar manner...so I cased her. I thought it was super fun!  And I could use as many rhinestones as I wanted!  I hope this card works for a "sorry for your loss."  I just wanted something springy and happy to send to her.  These heart stamps and butterfly saying are produced by Paper Makeup.

11 comments:

Michelle VP said...

Aw, I'm so glad you liked my butterfly. They look super sweet on your card too. I'm sure your friend will appreciate it. :)

Danni said...

Very nice!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this wonderful design, Dawn, with the bottom left unembossed for your sentiment! What delightful butterflies!!

Miss Molly said...

Your butterflies are great - but I like the half embossed page - great touch!

Becky said...

How creative and cute.

Emkay said...

This is a very sweet card and I think it should help to keep your friend smiling.

Kim P said...

Very neat way to make butterflies! Your friend will be blessed, I'm sure!

Gardner's Basket said...

Very elegant card, I just love those butterflies!

Chris (catt871) said...

This is beautiful! I love those butterflies, very clever!!!! THANKS for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge blog this week!!!
Chris & the DT

Cindy said...

Those are so COOL! I never thought of using heart stamps to make butterflies!

Katie Cotton said...

this is beyond genius! Wondeful card!