2.21.2010

Sneak peek to the Sewing Smackdown...

Yesterday, I sewed this pillowcase for the third and final day of the sewing smackdown. I used an old sheet...and covered a body pillow that I got for Christmas. I haven't been able to use it because it didn't have a cover.  Well, that seemed sort of dull and boring.  Last night I went to a little party and made a hostess gift fro my friend. (It will be the project instead of this pillow case!)  Along with it, I gave this card...

It's a sneak peek to the Sewing Smackdown. See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Michelle VP said...

A nice practical use for an old sheet. :) I saw an ad recently for making fun pillowcases for kids in hospitals with serious diseases. I bet you could design some super ones for kids. :) Love the funky circle card too. :)