2.07.2010

More peeks into the Boudoir!



Take another peek into the Boudoir...which is Starving Artistamps' latest Doodle Factory Release!


Embossed/textured patterned papers...awesome paired with the classy Boudoir Furniture.

Again, art deco for your home...or Valentine! 


When I was young, I read...all the time.  Now, I only read if I'm soaking in the tub! (Or so it seems like that b/c my sudoku books are all used up!)  I thought that these images would lend great to a sign to stop my own doodles from barging in on me!  The ribbon is actually a deep hunter green. And I used nestabilities to cut ou the center hole.

I used paper Temptress Papers, who has many specials going on right now.  The Leather Paper and parchment looking papers look great with the gold Sakura pen.  The other day, I got the PT paper samples ring in the mail..ooh lala. It's going to be great to flip through them when I am cyber shopping for more paper.

2 comments:

Michelle VP said...

Oooh, I love this framed art too! That paper makes a really great wall background. Love how you worked the saying in with the vellum paper. And that scalloped edge for your heart is perfect! I knew you would put it to great use. :)

Michelle VP said...

Oh hey, I forgot to comment on the door hanger, haha. Very classy. Love the color scheme. Let me know if it works! :)