1.27.2010

The thimble has been thrown!!



Today, I read this on my sister Jocelyn's blog:

I am officially challenging my sister Dawn, my mother Susan, and my SIL Hillary to a


SEWING SMACK-DOWN.


Here are the rules for the Smack-Down:
1. Sew three different projects.

The projects can be new or ones you've already started,

but not one you've already finished.
2. Post a tutorial for each on your blog on the due date.

The projects are due on these three Mondays: Feb 1, 8, and 22.
3. I'll post photos and links to all three of the projects on the same day.
4. The project that receives the most votes is the Smack-Down Winner,

and will earn herself bragging rights within the family.


(I know that by challenging some very awesome seamstresses,

I am just asking for a Smack-Down...but I already told you, I'm just crazy like that.)




The gauntlet has been thrown...will they accept???

Will I accept?  Hmmmm...I don't know if she has given me enough time since there is no school on Friday.  And  I can not recycle any of the things I have done in the past.   Although, rumor has it, the prize is a new computerized sewing machine. Is that so, Jocelyn?? haha  And you know, I do owe a bit to the stamping world right now too...haha...so we'll see what I can pull out of my sewing basket! 

PS...Mom has already started her project and told me what it was AND I sort of helped her a little tiny bit!

5 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

What? You guys are collaborating!! :)

Michelle VP said...

Now this sounds interesting! Can't wait to see what you all sew! :)

Great Grandma Lin said...

waiting to see what you all come up with...lol!

Michelle said...

you go dawn!
i'll be checking in to see what transpires!
hugs
mish

Susan said...

love the thimble analogy and photo