11.30.2009

Starving Artistamps...sponsering 2sketches4you this week!

Today, Starving Artistamps is pairing up with 2sketches4you.  With the sketch comes a fabulous prize up for grabs from Starving Artistamps...the new The Nativity Set with accompanying sentiments!!  I had a fun time with that set.  But for today's challenge, I chose to use last year's winter holiday set called Santa's Sweet Shoppe.



I used new stickles from my DSS Big Sis Joyce for the eyes and buttons.  It gives the cookie a little bit of shimmer...perfect confectionary delight!  Here is what the inside looks like.


9 comments:

Windy Robinson said...

Very cute.... I love that gingerbread man:)

mom2christopher said...

What a sweet holiday card! And you are fast! First one to play...thanks! :) Kathy

Danni said...

Adorable!

Laura Davis said...

Oh this is so sweet! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Cheryl Nelson said...

cute, cute, cute!! I'm so loving that gingerbread man!!

Jennifer said...

Dawn - This card is sooo sweet! Love the colors. BTW...be sure to visit my blog. I left you a nice surprise. :)

dstandard said...

Totally cute - love the little balloons1

Audrey Pettit said...

Love the gingerbread guy! Cute take on the sketch this week.

Michelle VP said...

What a fun holiday card! Love the striped DP and saying jazzed up on the inside. :)