11.07.2009

PMS November Hippity Hoppity

Are you ready for a blog hop??  If you didn't start from the Paper Makeup Blog, go to the start so you can see all the awesome examples that the Paper Makeup Artists have designed using the November releases!  I am showcasing Moody for Fun today.  And boy...she sure looks like she does have fun! 


I loved the chocolates and tans on this card...with the ruby red accent color!  The sentiment is new this month too!  This image would be great for pre-teens, teens...early 20s.  It's an age where cutsie doesn't cut it...but cool definitely is eye-catching! BTW, that is a new sentiment as well from the Everyday Thanks set.
Are you collecting letters for the latest code for a discount on this month's releases?  My letter is:

 


I know, I know...what is that?  I wanted a Thanksgiving themed picture.  So, flip it around....

AND...if you still need help..."Y."

Take that wishbone, make a wish and hop on over to Christi's blog!  I hope to see you at the Release Party tonight at 8pm CST.  Fun, Games, Challenges, Giveaways...what else could you ask for!

challenges:  IC205

19 comments:

Michelle VP said...

Super! I have a few nieces in that age range and plan to send them moody cards. :) Love how you popped her off the top with a die-cut. :) Fun letter idea too!

Christi said...

This card is GORGEOUS! I love how you cut her image into a circle...just gorgeous! smiles...

Tracey said...

Love your card! Beautiful colouring!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

I love how you tweaked this card and it looks funky! Ironically, I almost did the same thing popping mine off the top too! Beautiful card!

Randee E said...

Cute card Dawn!! Love the layout!

Christi Flores said...

I love everything about this! So fun!!!

Danni said...

What a neat card, very nice!

Lisa Kind said...

Love your Moody Girl, Dawn! And I like the colors, too! Your letters are always so creative...love the wishbone Y! LOL!!

Gary Mack said...

this is a beautiful card dawn...TFS!

Tina said...

Good heavens, this is just superb. Love your colors and design.

Simply Jessabells said...

very nice. I like that you did her hair in yellow. Really makes the image pop.

Brandi said...

Super cute Dawn! I love your coloring! :)

mom2001scrapper said...

Sensational!

Susan said...

love the circled stamped girl.....

Shana said...

Great layout, fabulous muted colours, and beautiful colouring!

FibreJunky said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the colours.

Meli Palmer said...

I love the chocolates and tans as well...AND the starburst you featured her in. Beautiful card D!

SugarBeanz said...

Great card!

Kim said...

Better late than never :) Wow Dawn, she is gorgeous!