10.27.2009

New Nativity set from Starving Artistamps

Starving Artistamps has a bunch of new sets out recently.  If you want a little early Christmas gift for yourself, be sure to use the keyword:  savetenDM for 10% off your purchase.  And you are going to want this Nativity set!!  I'm so pleased with this trifold. And trust, me, it's even better in real life. 





Not the little lambs.  The one on the right is cut out...and propped up with a dimensionals.  The fold tucks underneath him.


And when you pull out the fold, it reveals a sentiment and Bethlehem and the Star of David. 



With plenty of room on the side for a note to your family or friend celebrating the season!


Angel detail.

I showed this card to my mom via the webcam...and she wants 25 of them made. haha.  Funny mom!  But I do want to make a few of these for myself!!  (Hey, this is pretty flat...so a good mailing card...although the size is bigger than the standard quarter sheet card.) 

I'll be posting a batch of cards over the next few days using this set so before sure to hop on back here for more sneak peeks!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Dawn! Love how the little lambie holds it down.

Chris (catt871) said...

What a great card!!!! I love the fold & the stamps are awesome!!!!! Thanks for your comment on my baby girl dress - it is a chipboard shape from Crafty Secrets. I got it at my LSS but you can get them online! Hope that helps!! congrats on being a new Aunty!!!
Chris

Michelle VP said...

Love that fold and sweet Christmas scene! :)

DoodleFactory said...

Oh its like a little story book. Great job!

Deb said...

So sweet and adorable Dawn! Love your soft coloring! It is like children's book illustrations, and I love it!

I am sending waves and hugs! I miss seeing you...gonna have to call soon so we can catch up!