9.13.2009

Corrosive Challenge Blog by Janet presents...

A sketch!  Yeah...don't you just LOVE sketches!
I used Starving Artistamps' Into the Woods for this card.  I think the birds are "tweet" and so are the musical notes.  Using daubers, I distressed/aged/shaded the edges of the guava cs to match the green Basic Grey main panel. 

After you've completed your desing, post it to the Corrosive Challenge Blog using Mr. Linky and the keyword code is CCBJ29 for online galleries. Janet always has a sweet treat for one lucky stamper! 

7 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

love the colors...

Unknown said...

Great card Dawn...I may have to CASE you AGAIN!

Vicki Burns said...

It's darling, sideways or right-side-up! LOL

Christi Flores said...

How cute!!

Janet said...

i love your card...not sure whats up with it on my blog:(
hugs

Diane (djuseless) said...

Love it Dawn!

Mary said...

Awesome card! Love the tree, the birds, everything!