7.26.2009

With a Glint In Her Eye!



I love the richness of this card. I paper pieced a shirt on to Gracie...watercolored the pants and stuck a bear in her arms. As elegant as this looks, it will be a swell card for a little girl. Did you notice the glint in her eye? I'm sure it is a reflection from the embossing...but it sure looks like a glint. AND...

If you buy this Gracie Stamp set from Sherrod Studio, procedes will go to children's charities. Then there really WILL be kids with glintful eyes.

Sherrod Studio is gearing up for their SECOND release. Stop by often to see sneak peeks and contests. Kim, the owner, has announced that challenges will soon begin. I just LOVE challenges!

4 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

love the colors and idea...

Mary G. said...

VERY cute! I just love that bear!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a gorgeous card!

Meli Palmer said...

It definitely looks like a glint! The paper piecing on this shirt is adorable.