7.29.2009

Cards

I have been busy with Ken's 40th bday party and summer and church and summer and the kids during summer...so I haven't been stamping. But I did a double challenge using Paper Makeup's Nature's Song set. I really was glad to see a solid image set being released. It gets tiring to color every image in! And PMS has such nice sentiments! (Just be sure to be careful where you highlight the words. hehe.)
This was made for Randy who is testing for Master Chef during the upcoming year!

10 comments:

Kim said...

Both are beautiful, Dawn!

Great Grandma Lin said...

glad to see you are keeping up your hobby/talent during the busy summer months.

Susan said...

WOW! What a great phrase! sentiment! Whatever...Amazing thought.

Susan said...

man, you have the best sentiments.

Mary G. said...

Great cards, but I really love that first one!!!

Tina said...

Super sweet!

Kim P said...

Love these! I agree about the solid images...gets me back to my roots!

Katie Cotton said...

super fun cards!

Unknown said...

LOVE, LOVE< LOVE the colors on teh PMS card Dawn! Such a cute little birdie, too :)

Meli Palmer said...

These are both adorable layouts. Great coloring on the second and and wonderful layers on the first!