6.18.2009

Totally Cleaning...

the house is dull and dreary and boring...especially when it is already mostly clean.

But, since today is the first day of vacation, in their own home, for my kids...They have deemed it "Electronics Day!" YEAH!

Just what is Electronics Day? A day of being plugged in...to the TV, to the Wii...whatever they want.



Needless to say, that means I have to do all the chores alone! haha. But it's pretty quiet with them plugged in.



So, I'm taking a few minutes to post my boring life...in lego diaramas (of sorts) to my blog. Can you believe that you can find almost anything done in Legos!?!

3 comments:

marissa said...

dawn, your kids are so funny.

Great Grandma Lin said...

now the trick is to get the kids doing the housework while you make cards...

Starla said...

welllll.....we kinda have electronics day too, I guess! While mom is "spring cleaning", the kiddos either are playing electronics or are outside (earning time to play electronics!! hehe). Of course they have had to come in and help "separate" clothes, books and toys as we go along.