4.17.2009

The new man in my life!

I bet some of my friends thought that it was Niko...my parents' dog who is staying here for a short week. And well, that is true. But there is a stamping man in my life.

From time to time, he has free digi downloads on his blog. I heard over at Paper Make Up stamps that he is designing some stamps and I clicked over to check out the sneak peeks.

Meanwhile, I saw that some of the sneak peeks, which I happen to have from DRS, were his designs too! Wow wee! I'm the lucky stamper.

Now I need to get over to that site a little more often. Check him out if you like cutsie animals and creatures!

4 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

now I know what cartoonist do for a living if they are out of work...

Kim said...

Oh great here you go enabling me to DRS :)

Renee said...

I just found Dustin and I think he's awesome! Can't wait to see his stamps!

Starla said...

LOOOOVE Dustin's style (cute, but not too cutesy....and WONDERFUL to color!!) Thanks for pointing me in that direction (of course, now I have another blog that I will have to frequent!! hehe)