4.27.2009

Monday Challenge with PMS

It's Monday again which means a a challenge. This week you are challenged to use this layout on your card.




Here is what I designed:



Instead of a sentiment, I stamped the ferns in versamark. Then they were embossed with clear EP. I didn't mat all the layers for a more simple take on the layout. Here is Sprout's head shot.



I just love having these girls hold new things! It's nearly the end of the month. Which means...May PMS sneak peeks coming soon. I saw them and they are wonderful! Start squirreling away your nickles and dimes. You won't be dismayed!

7 comments:

Lin said...

I like it and especially your little flowers with jewels. Sure like the cards I bought from you-each is unique.

Kim said...

So pretty, Dawn!

Starla said...

Very cute. These little fairies just suit you!

Connie said...

Such a fun card, Dawn! Love the added sparkle!! Great sketch too!

All Pink girl said...

Lovely card fabulous colours and deatail
huge thanks for trying my sketch ,hugs Dawnxxxx

Bree/Reilly said...

very sweet and great card

Christi said...

Beautiful!!!