11.25.2008

Catching up after a week of being sick...

I'm sure there are plenty of things that I wanted to blog about and have forgotten to do so as my brain was clouded with a fog of illness.

Last Tuesday, I hosted a craft table for my friend's preschool. I sold some and gave the rest to my mom to use a gifts for her friends and piano students. Only now I think I gave her too much! haha.




On Thursday, Granny made the long and early journey from Cleveland to Detroit to attend the Grandparents' Luncheon at the elementary school. Luckly for my 3 kids, it was far too cold for her to stand outside at recess. So we were able to get special permission to spend recess in the warm office chatting and reading with Granny! Yeah hurray!



Friday was E*'s Kindergarten performance of Nursery Rhymes. He was "The Dog" in "Hey Diddle, Diddle." Once again, the formerly "monkey" turned "Ewok" was transformed into "The Dog" for this occasion. I simply took off the hood and created a pair of ears with some of the left over fur. See...it is good to save scraps!




I'll have to raid Ken's camera for more pix of the production.

5 comments:

Susan said...

adorable puppy

Great Grandma Lin said...

sounds like you are having fun...glad you are feeling better. have a great thanksgiving with your family.

wispy willow said...

What a great grandma your kids have! How special and important her coming that distance must have made them feel.

So sorry to hear you've been feeling poorly and happy to know that your're chipper againf or the holiday. I hope it's a grrrrreat one!!

KOstvig said...

Everything is so lovely and the Costume looks great. You are so talented. Have A great Thanksgiving

Kathy said...

Sorry to hear you were sick! You had some great stuff there for sale. Great pics of Gma and love the costume! You've been busy!